Extreme Football Forum
Hello Guest and Welcome to ExtremeFootballForum.

Don't just browse our forum please join us and help us grow and improve with your input and discussion. Once you join, which only takes a minute and is FREE, you can post, and enter the prediction leagues and many other benefits. So don't delay hit register and join today.
Extreme Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll
Who do we think will win the FA Cup out of the semi finalists?
Arsenal
0% / 0
Chelsea
100% / 2
Manchester City
0% / 0
Manchester United
0% / 0
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search

Go down
Darlington
Darlington
Non League Fan
Non League Fan
EFF Credits : 155628
https://www.extremefootballforum.com

The Fight To Stay In The Football League Empty The Fight To Stay In The Football League

on Tue 24 Dec 2019, 10:52 am
Nearly had half a season in League Two and due to Bury going out due to financial problems only one team goes down this season.

Currently sitting in that spot are Stevenage on eighteen points. They are there on goal difference as right above them on the same points are Morecambe and also Macclesfield, who due to having points docked are also on eighteen points.
Just above that on 21 points are Carlisle United and Grimsby Town.

out of all these teams Morecambe for me could be the team. They have flirted down at the bottom over the last few seasons and got away with it by the skin of their teeth each time. Here they are again and at some point that elastic that keeps holding them in the league will bust and just maybe it is this season. They need a miraculous second half to stay away from danager or they could be favourites for the drop.

Reading Fan
EFF Credits : 8456
https://johnstone-music.com

The Fight To Stay In The Football League Empty Re: The Fight To Stay In The Football League

on Wed 25 Dec 2019, 1:01 pm
I`ve got a feeling it will be Crawley - on a bad run, haven't won in 7 and haven't impressed...and near the danger zone too

Non League Fan
Non League Fan
EFF Credits : 155628
https://www.extremefootballforum.com

The Fight To Stay In The Football League Empty Re: The Fight To Stay In The Football League

on Thu 02 Jan 2020, 11:06 pm
@daib0 wrote:I`ve got a feeling it will be Crawley - on a bad run, haven't won in 7 and haven't impressed...and near the danger zone too

Really???
I can't see it myself. After Christmas games Crawley are sat in 16th spot a full 11 pts clear of the bottom spot. That is 4 wins away. Five points from the last 3 games has helped them.

Reading Fan
EFF Credits : 8456
https://johnstone-music.com

on Fri 03 Jan 2020, 7:55 am
@Darlington wrote:
@daib0 wrote:I`ve got a feeling it will be Crawley - on a bad run, haven't won in 7 and haven't impressed...and near the danger zone too

Really???
I can't see it myself. After Christmas games Crawley are sat in 16th spot a full 11 pts clear of the bottom spot. That is 4 wins away. Five points from the last 3 games has helped them.

Just as I said that they improve!!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum