Extreme Football Forum
Hello Guest and Welcome to ExtremeFootballForum.

Don't just browse our forum please join us and help us grow and improve with your input and discussion. Once you join, which only takes a minute and is FREE, you can post, and enter the prediction leagues and many other benefits. So don't delay hit register and join today.
Poll
Can Spurs Still Make The Top Four This Season
Yes
33% / 1
Yes but only by winning the Champions League this season
0% / 0
No
0% / 0
Too Early to Say.
67% / 2
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search

Go down

Will Man Utd Make Top Four This Season?

0 - 0%
0 - 0%
3 - 75%
1 - 25%

Total Votes: 4
Darlington
Darlington
Non League Fan
Non League Fan
EFF Credits : 155349
http://www.extremefootballforum.com

Man Utd worst start to a season for 30 years Empty Man Utd worst start to a season for 30 years

on Tue 01 Oct 2019, 9:15 am
Man Utd 12 points behind Liverpool after worst start to a league season in 30 years
Where will Manchester United turn now after their worst start in a long time. They are now surely beyond any title challenge the fans may have hoped for but can they even get a top four place as there are teams like Leicester with far better starts.

How long before they sack Ole Gunnar Solskjaer?
Even if they do can a new manager turn this season around?
Do they need to sell big in January and get rid of underperforming stars?

All these and more are now surely being asked and fans will be getting more frustrated by the day.

What do we all think?

Non League Fan
Non League Fan
EFF Credits : 155349
http://www.extremefootballforum.com

Man Utd worst start to a season for 30 years Empty Re: Man Utd worst start to a season for 30 years

on Wed 02 Oct 2019, 8:30 am
For me it is a no while they have Ole Gunnar as manager.
Sorry but he just isn't good enough and players aren't performing for him. Time for him to go for me.

EFF Credits : 107002
http://www.toffeeweb.com/

Man Utd worst start to a season for 30 years Empty Re: Man Utd worst start to a season for 30 years

on Thu 03 Oct 2019, 8:22 am
For me it is too early yet to say.
They are a good enough team to turn it around but is the manager the right one.

A lot depends on what business they do in January but I will say I think they have no chance of the title and looking at them now they are no where near Liverpool or Man City so it could be a year or two before they get anywhere near that and then only if they make the right changes in players.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum