Extreme Football Forum
Hello Guest and Welcome to ExtremeFootballForum.

Don't just browse our forum please join us and help us grow and improve with your input and discussion. Once you join, which only takes a minute and is FREE, you can post, and enter the prediction leagues and many other benefits. So don't delay hit register and join today.
Poll
Will Jose Mourinho Be Next Manager Sacked?
Yes
50% / 2
No
50% / 2
Unsure
0% / 0
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search

Go down
Non League Fan
Non League Fan
EFF Credits : 154001
View user profilehttp://www.extremefootballforum.com

Let's All Retire

on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 1:33 pm
It is a sad fact of life that we all grow old. The same happens in football and younger fitter players come along. Some players carry on a season or two too long. When it comes to internationals though there is a growing camp of older retirees who want to concentrate on the club level or who realise time is catching them up.

The latest to hang up international boots are:-

Hal Robson-Kanu for Wales at only 29 and he stated ""I have made the decision to retire from international football. Long thought, but a decision made; commitments to my family and dedicating what time I have available to them and choosing to focus on my club career within sport and time needed away from the game,"

Gary Cahill & Jamie Vardy for England. Both feel there is a younger feel to England now and that is how Southgate seems to want to go. Neither have ruled out ever playing for England again but for now they are stepping aside.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum