Extreme Football Forum
Hello Guest and Welcome to ExtremeFootballForum.

Don't just browse our forum please join us and help us grow and improve with your input and discussion. Once you join, which only takes a minute and is FREE, you can post, and enter the prediction leagues and many other benefits. So don't delay hit register and join today.
Latest topics
Poll
Can Arsenal finish in the Top 4?
Yes
0% / 0
No
100% / 3
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search

Go down
EFF Credits : 30
View user profile

I invite English fans to the World Cup 2018 - Russia, Volgograd

on Sun 28 Jan 2018, 5:27 pm
Hi! My name is Matvienko Sergei, I am an official volunteer of FIFA. I live in Russia in the city of Volgograd. I want to meet an English fan (not more than two, you can have a married couple), who HAS TICKETS FOR THE MATCH in Volgograd.

I can offer a fan: to meet him at the airport or at the railway station; invite him to visit my home for a few days, or find a good inexpensive hotel; show him the city; possible cruise on the river Volga on a yacht; take him to the airport. 
If anyone is interested in my proposal, I will be happy to answer all questions and leave scans of my documents and contact numbers. 
I do not have the opportunity to buy a ticket for the game.
Please write on this e-mail ******** (need permission from the admi, or after 7 days)
Thanks, Matvienko Sergey

P.S. Tell me, please, where else can I put this proposal?
Non League Fan
Non League Fan
EFF Credits : 152695
View user profilehttp://www.extremefootballforum.com

Re: I invite English fans to the World Cup 2018 - Russia, Volgograd

on Mon 29 Jan 2018, 1:38 pm
Would have thought facebook if you are on there may get you a few responses.
Other than that general football sites/forums.

View user profile

on Mon 29 Jan 2018, 5:36 pm
I will try to open this topic on Facebook. But I left my email. Why not write there someone who is interested? I think that there are no people willing to accept help, because no one has tickets. It is sad. But unfortunately I can not buy tickets
View user profile

on Mon 29 Jan 2018, 11:57 pm
I made a facebook, but new members are allowed to give links after 7 days. And what is not satisfied with this sat and my e-mail?
View user profile

on Wed 31 Jan 2018, 11:59 pm
The map of the journey from the Airport is via the railway station and the Stadium to my house. All distances written on the map
View user profile

on Fri 02 Feb 2018, 2:54 pm
Congratulations on the 75th anniversary of victory in the Battle of Stalingrad. The Battle of Stalingrad (23 August 1942 – 2 February 1943) was a major confrontation of World War II in which Nazi Germany and its allies fought the Soviet Union for control of the city of Stalingrad (now Volgograd). The Battle of Stalingrad is the most bloody battle in human history.
King of Great Britain George VI presented Stalingrad with a donation sword The acid-etched inscription in Russian and English reads:  "ГРАЖДАНАМ СТАЛИНГРАДА • КРЕПКИМ КАК СТАЛЬ • ОТ КОРОЛЯ ГЕОРГА VI • В ЗНАК ГЛУБОКОГО ВОСХИЩЕНИЯ БРИТАНСКОГО НАРОДА
TO THE STEEL-HEARTED CITIZENS OF STALINGRAD • THE GIFT OF KING GEORGE VI • IN TOKEN OF THE HOMAGE OF THE BRITISH PEOPLE".
On 29 November 1943 it was presented to Marshal Joseph Stalin by British Prime Minister Winston Churchill at an afternoon ceremony during the Tehran Conference in the presence of President Franklin D. Roosevelt and an honour guard.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum