ExtremeFootballForum including our prediction leagues
Hello Guest and Welcome to ExtremeFootballForum.

Don't just browse our forum please join us and help us grow and improve with your input and discussion. Once you join, which only takes a minute and is FREE, you can post, and enter the prediction leagues and many other benefits. So don't delay hit register and join today.
May 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posting users this month
42 Posts - 55%
19 Posts - 25%
7 Posts - 9%
5 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 5%

View previous topicGo downView next topic
EFF Credits : 6963
View user profilehttp://royalsrendezvous.co.uk

Riviere leaves Newcastle for Osasuna

on Wed 31 Aug 2016, 10:01 pm
Just seen Riviere live playing in his first match for Osasuna this afternoon, after arriving yesterday - OK, it was a friendly against second division Numancia and he only played the second half - but I can say that he was definitely man of the match! And scored the only goal of the game in a one-to-one with the other keeper. Almost made it two in another quick breakaway ... worked hard, and seemed to be 'boss' of the midfield and up front (Osasuna played sort of 4-4-2) 

Maybe he needed to prove himself here first game, so I'll wait until after the international break before saying anything else. But remember he's being seen here as a regular first team player for Osasuna, who after promotion in May now play in La Liga alongside Real Madrid and Barca, so do they see something that Newcastle doesn't?

He's got a funny posture though, he's quite tall but somehow drags his shoulders forwards and down!
I passed him as he was leaving the field, tried to have a word in English, but he seemed a pretty glum character socially speaking, to me, though he did sign a few autographs with the kids!

Any other views of him out there?
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum